- Serves 8
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Zucchini slice is a really quick and easy side dish that doesn’t create too much washing up. It’s a great side for bbq’s or even a meal on its own served with a salad.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 3 Zucchini (grated)
- 6 Eggs
- 250 grams Sour cream
- 4 Rashes of bacon (cut into small square pieces)
- 1/2 cup Self Raising Flour
- Grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grate zucchini into a bowl and mix in eggs and sour cream.
- Add flour and bacon pieces into mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into an oven proof dish and top with grated cheese and parsley. Cook for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
I sometimes add carrot or onion to the mix.