- Serves 8
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Zucchini slice is a really quick and easy side dish that doesn’t create too much washing up. It’s a great side for bbq’s or even a meal on its own served with a salad.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 3 Zucchini (grated)
- 6 Eggs
- 250 grams Sour cream
- 4 Rashes of bacon (cut into small square pieces)
- 1/2 cup Self Raising Flour
- Grated cheese
Notes... I sometimes add carrot or onion to the mix.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grate zucchini into a bowl and mix in eggs and sour cream.
- Add flour and bacon pieces into mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into an oven proof dish and top with grated cheese and parsley. Cook for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.