- Serves 8
- Makes 6-10
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Quick and easy throw together dinner. Great for toddlers and work lunches.
Ingredients (serves 8 | makes 6-10 Slices)
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Red capsicum
- 1 Brown onion
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Shredded cheese
- 4 Rashers short cut bacon
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- Dice bacon and onion, add oil to pan and cook. Once cooked put aside to cool
- Grate zucchini and carrot, salt and let sit for 10 minutes
- Lightly whisk eggs and add milk
- Put cooked onion, bacon, capsicum, s/r flour and cheese into a bowl.
- Squeeze excess water out of zucchini and carrots using your hands and add to bowl.
- Add egg/milk mixture. Stir just to combine all ingredients
- Put in baking dish and put in oven for 35-40 minutes or until cooked and golden brown
- Sprinkle of cheese on top is optional