- Serves 6
- 1.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
If you’re after a twist on an old favourite … you need to try this Zucchini Slice with Fetta and Peas. Even more flavoursome than the traditional recipe.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4-5 med. zucchini, grated
- 3-4 spring onions sliced
- 1 clove garlic ,crushed
- 150 grams Sliced ham
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cummin
- 3/4 cup peas
- 250 grams feta cheese , crumbled ( put aside some for garnish)
- 100 grams parmesan cheese
- 150 grams self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- black pepper
- 6 eggs
- small handful pepetas
Notes... This Zucchini Slice was delicious and kept well. I found the flavours were even better the next day.
- Line a 22cm round cake tin with baking paper . preheat oven to 170 deg.
- Heat a little oil in frying pan , add spring onions and garlic. Fry gently 1-2 minutes.
- Tear ham slices roughly and add to pan along with the cumin .
- Squeeze as much moisture from the zucchini as possible and add to pan. fry gently
- In a bowl add peas, feta, parmesan ,flour,baking powder,salt and pepper and eggs . mix well
- Add ham mixture to bowl and mix well.
- Pour into pan. Top with some thinly sliced zucchini, reserved feta and pepitas
- Bake for 55 minutes or until set
Recipe Zucchini Slice with Fetta and Peas
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.