These animal planters are a relatively quick project that make a lovely gift or addition to your own collection of plants. Love the fact that I was able to re-purpose out grown toys.
- 1-4 New or used Plastic Animals
- 1 Sharp Stanley Knife
- 1 Marker Pen
- 1 Small amount of good quality soil
- 1 Small amount of pebbles
- 1-4 Combination of succulents
- 1 Pair safety gloves
- 1 Mask for when you are handling the soil
- Mark the area you wish to cut out on the top surface of the plastic toy with your pen.
- With gloves on carefully cut out that shape with your knife.
- Fill the now exposed hollow insides of the plastic toy with soil.
- Pick which plant you feel suits each toy best, really cannot go wrong here.
Decorate with pebbles. ENJOY your miniature animal garden.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: