Pixie Garden Doors!
- Packet Paddle Pops (I used colouered ones but you could paint them)
- PVA/Wood Glue
- Glitter paint pens
- Place the paddle pop sticks together.,( I used 6 for each of my doors)
- Place 2 paddle pop sticks across the 6 together, with glue on the underside of them.
- Cut off 1 end of each of the 2 paddle pops laying across. Use a glitter paint pen to make a door know and to decorate if you wish.
- Find a lovely little pixie place in your garden, place some pebbles/stones upto the door and you have a lovely little pixie place :) (fairies too if you wish, my sons are into garden pixies as this is what I grew up reading about)
Let your imagination go wild. Our children loved this project and the wonderment of a pixie living in our garden.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: