This is the perfect project to make for a special child as a gift. A special occasion like a baby shower, birthday, Christmas or just because you can!
- 1 350g (612m) Red Heart Wool (choice of colour)
- 1 roll Choice of any other wool and colour
- 1 8mm Crochet Hook
- 1 Yarn Needle
- Using Red Heart Wool.
First chain a row of 100.
- Double crochet into the 2nd chain from the hook and each chain after.
- Chain 2 (this counts as a double crochet).
Turn work and double crochet in each front loop only.
Repeat this step until your blanket is the length you desire.
- Using your second chosen wool.
Chain 90 and tie off. Repeat this so you have 6 chain ropes.
Thread these ropes through the blanket at even intervals, 3 at top and 3 at bottom.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: