A quick and easy decoration that looks really effective on the christmas table
- 1 Green apple per person ( make sure they have stems in tact)
- 1 piece of string per apple
- 1 sheet of thin card or thick brown paper
- Cut leaf shapes out of the card and make a hole in the 'stem'
- Neatly write each guests name on each of the 'Leaves" ( or get your friend with the really neat handwriting to do it for you )
- Thread a piece of string through the hole and tie to the stem of the apple
I used green apples last year and went with that theme for the table. But pears or red apples would also work and look effective .
It's an project the children could get involved in too :-)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: