A quick no fuss Christmas tree that is cat proof and fun to make for inside or outside decorations.
- One Pine Pallet
- One Wood saw
- Can Undercoat
- Can What ever colour you want your tree to be
- Any type Sanding equipment you have
- Cut your pallet into a triangle shape, keeping the bottom slats full length for the base.
- Sand down your edge pieces so they are smooth.
- Undercoat the front of your tree and once dried paint your desired colour
You can add hooks to hang lights and decorations on, varnish for a natural look, add words across it... the options are endless!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: