A fun and creative gift for someone special
- 20 small foil wrapped chocolates in Christmas colours
- 1 Small box
- 20 wooden skewers
- 1 Large sheet of cellophane, cut into 20 squares approx 12cm x 12cm
- 1 piece Oasis cut to fit into box
- 1 sheet of each red and green tissue paper
- Green florist tape or green duct tape
- Lay out a piece of green tissue paper and then a piece of red over the top. Place the oasis (that's been cut to size) in the middle of the paper, and pull the paper up around the oasis, and place carefully into the box.
- Get one piece of cellophane and place a chocolate in the centre. Fold the cellophane over and pull in at the sides to enclose the chocolate. Holding the chocolate with the cellophane 'pinched' at the bottom, slide a wooden skewer up behind the chocolate, then carefully begin to wrap the florist tape or duct tape around the skewer tightly, starting at the top as close as you can get to the bottom of the chocolate, all the way to the bottom. Repeat this step for all the chocolates.
- Once all the chocolates are wrapped, begin at the back of the box, and carefully stick two of the chocolate skewers in to the oasis.
Tier the chocolates by cutting the skewers to make them shorter so they sit lower as you get towards the front of the box.
- Once you are happy with the final design, cut some red tissue paper up into large pieces, and just push into the gaps around the bottom of the skewers to fill in the gaps and make it look fuller around the base.
While there is only 18 chocolates shown in this pic, there is actually 2 more at the back, they just wouldn't fit in the picture!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: