Good hand washing discipline is important for kids to learn, especially when they start going to the toilet on their own. Here’s a quick easy way to make hand washing much more fun! Your children who (if they are like mine) once avoided washing their hands, will now be enthusiastic to wash them
- 1 Hand soap gel in a pump container
- 2-3 Plastic creatures (dinosaurs, sharks etc)
- Remove the labels on the soap pump. You might need to soak the bottle in some hot soapy water or rub a little diluted eucalyptus oil over the outside to remove any sticky marks left by the labels.
- Unscrew the pump and add the plastic animals.
- Rescrew the pump back on. Your fun soap is now ready to use.
Check the size and shape of the bottle first to check that the plastic creatures will fit through the top!
You can buy plastic animals like this from cheap shops so this is a mega cheap project
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: