Kid friendly, easy, fun, choose any theme. Have fun with your family making these re-usable Christmas window stickers!
- 3 tubes puff paint (red, green & white)
- 1 roll Wax paper or baking paper
- 3 stencils
- For this project you can free hand your designs or you can google stencil images.
I used stencils.
Place your stencil underneath your wax paper so that you can see it.
- Using your desired colour trace over your stencil picture using an even line of puff paint about the thickness of a phone charger chord, you can swap colours whenever need be.
You can just do the outline or if you want you can fill in the outline by colouring in the picture for a full sticker.
- Let your creations dry overnight.
Peel the stickers off the wax paper and stick them to your window.
The stickers should cling and can be removed and re-used easily.
These can easily be created to any theme or occasion such as Easter or favourite characters.