Your fingers are the legs (or trunk) of these simple paper puppets.
- 1 stiff paper, like thick construction paper or even thicker paper
- markers or crayons
- optional - printer, googly eeyes, glue, cotton balls
- Using stiff paper, either print out a puppet template or draw your own.
- Cut out the finger puppet and the finger hole(s).
- Decorate the puppet with crayons or markers.
- Optional: glue on googly eyes and cotton-ball or yarn hair.
You can make the entire cast of a nursery rhyme or fairy tale in just a few minutes, and then put on your own show.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: