We are excited to be giving our lucky mums the chance to win our gift guide hamper!
One lucky winner will receive a hamper of our handpicked products perfect for Pregnancy & Baby gifts. Whether you’re an expectant mum or have little ones already, enter now for your chance to win our wonderful hamper give away!
The MoM’s gift guide hamper will contain one of each of the items below…
Item details are listed from left to right, top to bottom.
- Ergobaby Carrier Ergobaby is the suddenly-everywhere carrier that has taken the world by storm. Attracting a multitude of international awards, 5-star reviews and A-list celebrity following, Ergobaby is praised by parents and professionals worldwide.Carry your baby with Ergobaby confidence from birth to toddler in 3 ergonomic positions – front, back and hip – that adapt to your baby’s growing needs. Ergobaby – your ticket to peaceful parenting.
- The Sili Squeeze™ A reusable eco-friendly food pouch for homemade smoothies, vegetable purees and ready-made favourites. Making snack and mealtime a convenient, wholesome experience! BPA, Phthalate, and PVC-free and dishwasher safe; The Sili Squeeze™ has quickly become one of the most sought-after baby products for children ages 6 months+.
- Never Stop Believing Sally Obermeder thought her life was perfect. She was the Entertainment Reporter on Today Tonight, happily married and about to give birth to her first child. But during a routine appointment with her obstetrician, Sally was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of breast cancer. Never Stop Believing shares her incredible story.
- Zycia NatalNutrients Zycia’s unique formula is specifically developed to support mother and baby from preconception through pregnancy and breastfeeding. Including folate and choline for brain development, plus iodine, vitamin D and other essential nutrients for a healthy Mum and healthy bub! 100% Australia, 100% Vegetarian and Halal certified.
- Nature’s Care Baby Paw Paw Balm (100g) Nature’s Care Baby Paw Paw Balm is a rich, soothing balm blended with paw paw , shea butter, cocoa butter & beeswax. Use after nappy changing or bath time.
- Nature’s Care Baby Paw Paw Shampoo and Body Wash (500ml) Free from petrochemicals, Nature’s Care Baby Paw Paw Shampoo and Body Wash cleans baby’s hair and body from top to toe.
- Gumigem Baby Proof Mummy Jewellery For Teething Babies! Babies love to grab, pull and chew on jewellery and this jewellery collection accommodates this. Made from flexible silicone which is BPA, PVC, Lead, Latex and Phthalate free, can withstand high temperatures and be easily washed in hot water or placed in the dishwasher.
- Hydra-Oil anti-ageing spray Hydra Oil now contains the revolutionary Argan Oil, following research determining the use of Vitamin A potentially having adverse effects on expectant mothers and their unborn children. Argan Oil contains age-defying phenolic acids and tocopherols to provide significant protection against the ageing process; and in a spray bottle is extremely easy to apply to the body.
- Hydra Oil Hydra-Oil is made up of a combination of essential oils which assists in toning skin and removing dryness, keeping skin smooth and hydrated. Hydra-Oil is also rich in vitamins to help fight signs of ageing while improving health and quality of skin, working to help people literally ‘get their skin back!’
- Love to Swaddle UP The ultimate essential item for new parents, Love To Swaddle UP is the original and innovative design that has changed the way parents swaddle their babies. Swaddling babies with their arms up is an easier, safer and more natural way for them to sleep. Also giving bubs access to their hands allows them to self soothe, which means a better quality sleep for everyone!
- Thermomix Cooking for Your Baby and Toddler by Louise Fulton Keats covers everything parents need to know about introducing their babies to solids and ensuring the development of healthy eating habits into the toddler years. Filled with quick and easy Thermomix recipes, from simple purees to family meals, this book will assist children in developing a taste for new flavours while providing the essential nutrients critically needed in the early years.
For your chance to win MoM’s gift guide hamper like us on facebook here,
then tell us in 25 words or less which MoM’s top picks you would most like to win and why?
Please note this competition is open from 22nd May 2013 until 05th June 2013 and is only available to members of Mouths Of Mums. We are unable to accept entries posted via facebook. The winners of this competition will be published on this page. Winners’ name and address will be provided to the promoter of this competition and prizes will be sent to the address you have in Your Profile. Please ensure your details are up to date so that you receive your prize.