- Makes 16
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These Mocha Baileys Cheesecake Balls are a super quick, super tasty sweet treat you can whip up for yourself, for impromptu visitors or you could serve on a platter with coffee after dinner.
We made these on MOM COOK CLUB LIVE on Facebook too – here’s the video:
Ingredients (makes 16 balls)
- 1 -2 tsps Coffee granules (or 1 sachet Nescafe Cafe Menu Cappuccino)
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar, sifted
- 1 tbsp Baileys
- 250g Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate, finely grated
- Combine all ingredients except the grated chocolate in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Drop teaspoon sized balls of the mixture into the grated chocolate and roll into balls.
- Chill until firm or freeze. Store in an airtight container - will last for up to 2 weeks.