- Makes 10
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 13 Ingredients
My son loves pancakes but especially loves these Animal Pancakes. To be honest, I love making them too…it’s fun!
Ingredients (makes 10 Small pancakes)
- 2 Egga
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 cups SR flour
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- Cooking oil spray
- Hazelnut spread
- Peanut butter
- Thin slices of watermelon
- Greek yoghurt
- Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla together in a jug, set aside.
- Sift flour into a large bowl, and then stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre, and add in the milk mixture. Whisk until just combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Grease pan with spray cooking oil and carefully ladle in some pancake mixture to make small pancakes roughly the size of your palm.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface, then turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, greasing pan with spray cooking oil between batches.
- Use fresh fruit, Hazelnut spread, thick Greek yoghurt or peanut butter to decorate into your favorite animal faces
These pancakes are best eaten straight away given they include fresh fruit.If your family are fans of pancakes, here are some other recipes you might like to try too: