- Serves 2
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A modern, Baileys inspired take on a campfire classic. Pass the spoon because this melty marshmallowy treat will have you wanting s’more!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 100g crumbled digestives or shortbread
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 120g marshmallows
- 100ml chocolate sauce
- Add the crumbled shortbread to the bottom of a jar. Dollop on marshmallows (as many as you like!)
- Heat the chocolate sauce and pour it into the jars. Probably add a bit more chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle on the mini marshmallows. Bring on the Baileys – pour it over your creation. Now toast the marshmallows with the blow torch until melty and delicious.
- Ready…steady….dig in! Last one to finish does the washing up.