- Serves 12
- Makes 12
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
We all love a sweet treat every now and again. But most of us just can’t stop at one and before we know it, we’ve eaten the whole slab of chocolate – oops.
Well, thanks to Mayver’s, we’re absolutely loving these scrumptious Chocolate Tahini Bliss Balls.
They taste just like a ‘naughty’ treat but are packed with wholesome, good-for-you ingredients.
Plus every bite of these bliss balls is so delicious that you’ll feel satisfied after one (OK, maybe you won’t be able to resist a second one).
This delish recipe was provided by the talented @hazel_and_cacao for Mayver’s.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12 bliss balls)
- 1/4 cup Mayver's Unhulled Tahini
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup finely shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/8 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/8 cup cacao
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp instant espresso
- coconut flakes
- Place all ingredients into a medium-size bowl and stir to combine.
- If the mixture is a little dry add a splash of water (a teaspoon at a time) until it sticks together to form a sticky ‘dough’.
- Scoop a small section of dough and shape roll in the palm of your hand to shape into bite-size balls, repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- If you are going to coat your bliss bites in cacao, coconut or sprinkles simply place your cacao, coconut and/or sprinkles into a small bowl or zip lock bag and gently shake until nicely coated. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Tip: Use approximately 1 heaped teaspoon per bite which makes them the perfect size for popping into your mouth on the down-low, so you don’t have to share!