- Serves 4
- Makes 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 20 Ingredients
Perfect for a warm summer’s day, this Crunchy Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing is refreshing and accompanies barbecued foods perfectly!
This recipe was developed by Tracey Morter.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 6 as a side salad)
- 3 cups finely shredded wombok or white cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 medium sized red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthwise, de-seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/2 cup Mayver's Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbs light olive oil
- 1 tbs tamari
- 1 tbs coconut sugar
- 2 tbs rice malt syrup
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 20g fresh ginger grated
- ½ long green chili finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- Place all dressing ingredients, except for peanut butter, into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Then, whisk the Mayver’s Crunchy Peanut Butter into the dressing so you retain the crunchy texture.
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to mix.
- Add dressing just before serving and toss through to coat evenly.
Use an empty Mayver’s jar instead of a blender in Step 1 and shake until smooth.