- Serves 9
- Makes 9
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Who doesn’t love brownies? And these Dark Chocolate Rose Brownies are something special.
Mayver’s has sent us this Dark Chocolate Rose Brownies recipe that is healthy, delicious and they’re even easy for children to make.
They’re perfect for a delicious gift too – perhaps bake a batch for your mum (or yourself).
Mums deserve to be spoiled every day and these brownies are a fantastic way to treat your mother any day of the week, if for no reason at all, just to let them know how special they are. Here’s to the mums!
This delish and wholesome recipe was developed by @panaceas_pantry for Mayver’s.
Ingredients (serves 9 | makes 9 brownies)
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp Mayver's Unhulled Tahini
- 1 425g can black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 drops food-grade rose essential oil
- 1/2 cup Almond meal
- 1/4 cup dutch pressed cacao
- 1/4 tsp good-quality salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50g 80-90% dark chocolate, chopped into rough pieces
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place black beans, dates, rice malt, Mayver’s Tahini and rose oil in a food processor, blending until very smooth. Add almond meal, cacao, baking powder and salt, and blend again until uniform.
- Transfer to a bowl, stirring in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a 10-inch square tin lined with baking paper and cook for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stand for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- OPTIONAL: Decorate with powdered coconut and edible rose petals. To powder coconut- Simply add desiccated/shredded coconut to a coffee grinder and blend on high, until a powdered consistency has formed.