- Serves 4
- 3 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
A very easy and tasty corned beef recipe. Ready to cook in seconds!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1.25 L Schweppes dry ginger ale (2 bottles if beef is over 2.5kg)
- 2.5kg Corn beef (silverside)
- Add dry ginger ale to a large pot, add corn beef. Or add all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Allow to simmer on low for approx 3 hours or until tender. The slower and longer the more flavour in the meat (if in slow cooker, add on low for 6 -8 hours)
- Serve with vegies of your choice and white sauce.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.