- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 6 Ingredients
This recipe has ingredients that are a bit expensive, so it’s not an everyday meal. Is delightful for a special meal though, a birthday, anniversary or dinner party.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 round Camembert cheese
- 1 small bunch asparagus
- 1 small bunch baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Cut pockets in chicken breasts, being careful to not cut all the way through.
- Stuff bits of all ingredients into pockets.
- Heat an ovenproof pan with a little oil and butter. Brown off chicken quickly on all sides.
- Cover with foil and finish cooking in 180C oven, approximately 20 minutes, but check chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with mashed potato and steamed greens, honey glazed carrots. Is also yummy with a creamy mushroom sauce. Enjoy!
Cooking times may vary, so check chicken before eating.