- Makes 24
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These Lime and Coconut Cheesecake Balls are SO simple, require only 4 ingredients and never fail to impress!
We made these on MoM Cook Club LIVE! You can watch the video here (and check out the Mocha Baileys Cheesecake Balls we made at the same time) …
Ingredients (makes 24 balls approx)
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 cup Caster or Icing Sugar
- 1/2 cup Dessicated Coconut
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- Before you squeeze the lime, use a microplane or grater to zest the outside of the lime and set lime zest aside.
- Combine cream cheese, icing sugar, coconut and lime juice in either a food processor or a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Create a dry mixture of 1/4 cup icing sugar, 1/4 cup coconut and the lime zest in a flat bowl.
- Drop teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture into the dry mixture, coat well then roll into balls.
- Place balls into refrigerator to firm up before serving. Store in refrigerator.