These chicken nugget and vegetable kebabs make a great lunchbox item, an easy afternoon snack or a quick dinner – simply serve them with a side salad, mashed potato and/or your favourite steamed vegetables. This MoM Cook Club recipe is proudly brought to you by Ingham’s Chicken #LoveEm
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Ingham's Chicken Nuggets
- 1 red capsicum, cut into wedges
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, whole
- 100g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped into wedges
- bamboo kebab skewers
- Chop vegetables into wedges of similar size to the Ingham's chicken nuggets.
- Thread uncooked Ingham's chicken nugget onto the skewer followed by a slice of capsicum, a cherry tomato, another uncooked Ingham's chicken nugget, mushroom, onion and a final uncooked Ingham's chicken nugget. Repeat this process for all nugg skewers.
- Place nugg kebabs on greased baking tray. Bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees celsius for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until nuggets are cooked through.
- These make a great snack or lunchbox item. Or for a more substantial meal, serve them with a side salad, mashed potato and/or your favourite steamed vegetables.
This MoM Cook Club recipe is proudly brought to you by Ingham's Chicken. For more step by step video recipes like this, visit our Youtube channel. This November, Ingham's are celebrating NUGGVEMBER. Make these easy nugget recipes and share your love of nuggs using the hashtag #LoveYaNuggs. Be in it to win it! Enter via Ingham's website - https://inghams.com.au/loveyanuggs/