- Serves 25
- Makes 25
- 4 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
If you’re looking for a healthier sweet to bring to Christmas lunch, try this recipe from leading dietitian Susie Burrell, made for Mayver’s.
The great thing about this recipe is you can make it as healthy as you like with added goodness like Mayver’s Peanut Butter, nuts, pretzels and different festive berries!
Ingredients (serves 25 | makes 25 servings)
- 200g dark or milk chocolate
- 200g white chocolate
- 1 cup Mayver's Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup low sugar cranberries
- 1 cup pretzels
- Melt chocolate over low heat. Stir in peanut butter.
- Pour into baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Top with a mix of cranberries, pretzels and pistachios.
- Allow to set in fridge for 2-3 hours. Then break and serve.