- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A recipe by Elle Halliwell …
“I now cook all my family’s food with purely organic products. This One Pan Chicken Recipe is my favourite mid-week dinner dish. It’s packed full of vegetables, healthy fats and so much flavour your tastebuds will do a little dance! I sometimes swap the kale for baby spinach; depending on what leafy greens I have in the fridge”.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced horizontally (I use Certified Australian Organic Hobbs Family Farms chicken)
- 1.5 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup baby capers
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini thinly spiralised
- lemon wedges to serve
- Add half the olive oil to a hot, deep frypan, then add chicken breast and cook 2-3 minutes each side until golden and almost cooked through.
- Remove from pan
- Turn heat to medium, and add the rest of the oil, the garlic and the capers and cook until capers begin to pop.
- Add the tomatoes and kale and stir for one minute, then add the basil and cook until the tomatoes have softened.
- Reduce heat to low, return chicken to the pan and place the spiralised zucchini on top.
- Cover for four minutes or until the zucchini is al dente.
- Serve with a splash of olive oil and fresh basil leaves.