- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A recipe by Elle Halliwell …
“I now cook all my family’s food with purely organic products. This One Pan Chicken Recipe is my favourite mid-week dinner dish. It’s packed full of vegetables, healthy fats and so much flavour your tastebuds will do a little dance! I sometimes swap the kale for baby spinach; depending on what leafy greens I have in the fridge”.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced horizontally (I use Certified Australian Organic Hobbs Family Farms chicken)
- 1.5 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup baby capers
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini thinly spiralised
- lemon wedges to serve
- Add half the olive oil to a hot, deep frypan, then add chicken breast and cook 2-3 minutes each side until golden and almost cooked through.
- Remove from pan
- Turn heat to medium, and add the rest of the oil, the garlic and the capers and cook until capers begin to pop.
- Add the tomatoes and kale and stir for one minute, then add the basil and cook until the tomatoes have softened.
- Reduce heat to low, return chicken to the pan and place the spiralised zucchini on top.
- Cover for four minutes or until the zucchini is al dente.
- Serve with a splash of olive oil and fresh basil leaves.
Recipe One Pan Chicken
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.