- Makes 9
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Great with yoghurt, berries, maple syrup or jam.
Ingredients (makes 9 Pancakes)
- 1/2 Cup Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 Cup Milk combined with 1/2 Tsp vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup Bega Simply Nuts Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 30g Melted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 30g Melted Butter, for cooking
Notes... *I serve these to my toddler and baby so I don’t add any sugar, if you want to though you can add 2 tablespoons of caster sugar to the flour mixture. *Bega Simply Nuts is natural peanut butter and only contains Australian peanuts and salt.
- Whisk together the flours and bicarbonate of soda in a large bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together milk, peanut butter, egg and melted butter until smooth. Pour into flour mixture and whisk until just combined. Stir through the chia.
- Heat a large non-stick frypan over moderate heat then brush with some of the extra melted butter. Spoon 1/4 cup amounts of batter into the pan. Cook pancakes for 2 minutes each side until golden and puffed. Keep warm. Cook remaining pancakes, making sure to brush the pan with more butter between batches.
- Serve with desired toppings.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.