Ingredients (serves 2)
- 300ml sparkling water
- 200g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tbsp pouring cream
- Whipped cream
- Fairy floss
- Fresh raspberries
- To prepare the SodaStream sparkling water, fill a SodaStream 1 Litre Bottle with cold water and carbonate.
- Place raspberries, sugar and vanilla in a small heavy bottomed saucepan. Heat on medium-low and bring to a gentle boil.
- Remove from heat. Add bicarbonate of soda and mix well. Allow to cool slightly. Strain into a glass jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, divide raspberry mixture equally between two 400ml glasses (about 3 tablespoons per glass). Top each glass with chilled sparkling water until two thirds full. Spoon a tablespoon of cream in each glass. Top with whipped cream, fairy floss and raspberries. Serve immediately.