- Serves 3
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
Simple and clean Indian flavours – mildly spiced using traditional spices of the Indian pantry. And no onion, no garlic!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 2 large potato, cubed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Shahi jeera/caraway seeds
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 Green chillies, slit
- to season salt
- 5 sprigs Coriander leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- In a nonstick pan, heat oil and crackle mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves, shahi jeera and sauté for 30 seconds. Throw in the potatoes and toss well.
- Add the green chillies, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and season with salt.
- Cook on low heat, stirring only occasionally and let the potatoes fry lightly in the spices till almost done.
- Throw in the diced bell peppers and sauté on high heat for a minute. Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with flat breads, rice or as side
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.