Want an easy dinner that packs a punch? Try these Pulled Pork Soft Tacos.
Who doesn’t love the flavour combination of a soft taco? With zesty lime, moorish pulled pork, and sour cream to balance all the flavours.
Mexican for dinner, or entertaining is always a winner. Just cook your meat, chop up all your ingredients, and lay everything out on the table so everyone can build their own version of a soft taco.
These Pulled Pork Soft Tacos call for the perfect, shredded slow cooker pulled pork base. Get an Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe here.
The slow cooker pulled pork recipe base is what makes these pulled pork soft tacos so simple and delicious.
Australian Pork has great taste and versatility. Add pork to your weekly shopping list or visit the Australian Pork site for more winning dinner ideas.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 1/2 cups pulled pork
- 10 mini flour tortillas
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 200g grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- tomato salsa
- grated tasty cheese
- coriander leaves
- lime wedges
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add pulled pork. Heat, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes until hot.
- Meanwhile, warm tortillas following packet directions.
- Scoop avocado flesh into a bowl. Add lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Mash using a fork.
- Evenly dividing ingredients, top tortillas with lettuce, pulled pork, tomatoes, avocado and sour cream.
- Drizzle with tomato salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Scatter with coriander leaves and serve.