- Makes 2
- 70 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
I love to make this Pumpkin Bread every chance I get. It’s so easy to make and lovely to have a buttered slice with a cuppa!
Ingredients (makes 2 loaves)
- 2 cups QLD blue pumpkin. peeled , boiled and mashed
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups Self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts , roughly chopped
Notes... 2 cups of cooked mashed pumpkin is roughly 4 cups of uncooked cubed pumpkin , just to give you an idea of how much to prepare. Serve with a spread of butter. Ive been making this for years and my girls love it!
- Set oven to 180 deg. Grease 2 Date loaf tins well
- In a saucepan combine cooked pumpkin,sugar and oil .... Heat gently , do not boil
- remove from heat and add to other ingredients . Stir in well
- Pour batter in to 2 well greased date loaf tins, should each be about 3/4 full
- Bake 45- 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Cool in tin Served sliced and spread with butter
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.