- Serves 4
- 2.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These delicious hasselback potatoes are a lovely side to any main meal.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 rashers of bacon, chopped and cooked
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 3 large shallots chopped
Notes... We cooked the bacon first to make it crispy. It is cooked when the potatoes are soft and cheese is melted and slightly crispy.
- Line slow cooker with baking paper.
- Slice potatoes to near the base without cutting through. Insert bacon and shallots between slices.
- Place filled potatoes into slow cooker.
- Sprinkle cheese all over tops of potatoes. Place a tea towel under lid of slow cooker to absorb moisture and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.