- Serves 4
- 29 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Isagenix has your next dinner sorted with its speedy, wholesome vegetable and dumpling soup featuring its newly launched Collagen Bone Broth!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 sachets Isagenix Collagen Bone Broth Roasted Chicken & Herd flavour, make with 1L hot water
- 1L Natural chicken-style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon Salt-reduced soy sauce
- 3cm Piece fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 Star anise
- 1 bunch Gai lan (Chinese broccoli) (see note)
- 24 Frozen pork dumplings
- 125g Fresh baby corn, sliced diagonally
- 2 Spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Long red chilli, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 bunch Fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Place broth, stick, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, star anise and 2 cups of water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cover and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low and summer for 10 minutes to allow flavours to infuse.
- Remove from heat and strain over large bowl or jug.
- Discard the ginger, garlic and star anise.
- Return the stock to the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, separate gia lan leaves from stems.
- Chop stems into 3 pieces.
- Roughly chop leaves.
- Add dumplings to stock.
- Bring to the boil over medium-high heat.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add gai lan stems.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add leaves and corn.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes or leave until leaves have just wilted.
- Ladle soup into serving bowls. Top with onion, chilli and coriander.
Note: if gai lan isn't available, substitute for bok choy or baby spinach. Nutrition information (per serve): 343 calories | 48g carbs | 19g protein | 10g fat | 6g fibre