- Serves 1
- Makes 1
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Leading dietitian and Mayver’s ambassador Susie Burrell has created this simple and delicious recipe, that celebrates the best of spring’s produce.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 bowl)
- 150g pumpkin, diced into 2cm cubes
- 1/2 cup baby beets, drained and halved
- 2 cups rocket
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp Mayver's Hulled Tahini
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Cook pumpkin in pre-heated oven at 200°C for approximately 20 minutes, or until cooked through and tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl toss together the beetroot, rocket, lentils and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl or jar, mix together the lemon juice and olive oil. Pour over salad, drizzle with Mayver’s Tahini.