- Serves 4
- Makes 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Boost your family’s super strength with these easy and delicious Tassal Salmon and Sweet Potato Patties! Made with delicious Tassal Super Salmon, these patties are a great way to get even the fussiest of kids to enjoy salmon!
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 8 patties)
- 1 Tassal Fresh Tassie Super Salmon fillet, skin-off
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Purple Sweet Potato, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Green shallot, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in fry pan and cook the salmon fillet. Flake the salmon fillet and set aside.
- Boil, steam or microwave sweet potato and peas, separately, until tender. Drain and mash the sweet potato until smooth, mix in peas.
- Add salmon, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, egg and shallots to the sweet potato mixture and stir to combine. Place remaining breadcrumbs on a plate.
- Shape 1/3 cup salmon mixture into a 2cm-thick patty. Roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and cook patties, in batches, for 2-3 mins each or until golden.
- Serve with lemon wedges and garden salad.