- Serves 5
- Makes 5
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Packed with loads of super foods and nutritious ingredients, this no-bake bar is delicious and makes a healthy after-school snack.
This recipe was provided by @thatlofolife for Mayver’s.
Ingredients (serves 5 | makes 5 bars)
- 1 cup oats, processed into flour
- 4 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- ½ cup Mayver’s Unsalted Smunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 50g dark chocolate
- Blend the oats in a food processor until a fine flour forms.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, hemp seeds, flax meal and, if desired, salt.
- In another small bowl, combine the Mayver&rsquo;s Unsalted Peanut Butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and rice malt syrup until a smooth mixture forms.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir through until a smooth dough forms.
- Roughly chop the dark chocolate and fold it through the dough.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and press the dough into half of the tin to form a large rectangle. Refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes or until set, and then cut into 5.