- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Learn how to build an antipasto platter that not only looks delicious … but tastes good too.
Created by the MoM Cook Club this antipasto platter is sure to be a winner. Served with fresh prosciutto, artichokes, bocconcini cheese, olives and more!
We can’t think of anything better than sitting outside on a warm and sunny day, enjoying a delicious antipasto platter.
This platter is so incredibly easy to create, simply purchase all the ingredients, and follow along with our how to video so that your platter looks just as good as this one.
This antipasto grazing board is perfect for entertaining, or a light afternoon meal with your family – no matter who is eating it, it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
As part of the Feel Good Finger Plates series, the MoM Cook Club have also created a decadent Brownie Checkerboard Platter, perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
Our Feel Good Finger Plates series is proudly brought to you by Vileda. With Vileda, it feels great to feel at home.
- Bread sticks
- Meditereanan olives
- Cherry boccocini cheese
- Stuffed peppers
- Small wheel of hard cheese
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Dried chilli flakes
- Parmesan cheese finely grated
- Start with a large platter (wooden board or flat serving platter), and make sure the surface is clean and dry. We recommend using the Vileda Microfibre Cloths.
- Wrap bread sticks with prosciutto. Place in a pile on the platter.
- Curl your salami and prosciutto into flower shapes and place together on your board.
- Find a small bowl and place on the board. Fill with olives.
- Place bocconcini cheese balls close to the cold meats and olives.
- Place a few stuffed peppers onto the platter.
- Place the artichokes next to the stuffed peppers, ensuring all ingredients are close and touching one another.
- Add a wheel of hard cheese to the board.
- Place a handful of sun dried tomatoes.
- Top the bocconcini cheese with dried chilli flakes.
- Use mint leaves as a garnish, and place in a few corners on the board.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.