- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Dessert is looking a whole lot better with this delicious brownie checkerboard platter, created by the MoM Cook Club!
This brownie checkerboard platter is so simple to create, and is a guaranteed no-fail option when entertaining. The platter will be a showstopper and it’s also so easy for guests or your family to enjoy, because it’s already cut up and ready to be devoured.
With decadent chocolate and berries, this combination is a sure winner. Simply follow our step by step video, to create one just like ours at home.
As part of the Feel Good Finger Plates series, we’ve also created an Antipasto Platter, that will go down as one of the best looking platters you’ve created.
Our Feel Good Finger Plates, are proudly brought to you by Vileda. Vileda – It feels great to feel at home.
- Chocolate brownies
- Chocolate icing
- Icing sugar
- Mint leaves
- Start with a large plate and make sure the surface is clean and dry. We recommend using the Vileda Microfibre Cloth.
- Make and bake brownies, cool then cut into squares. Place squares in a checkerboard pattern on your plate.
- Use a sieve and sprinkle icing sugar all over your brownies.
- Cut tops off your strawberries so they have a flat surface and place upside down in the gaps of the checkerboard pattern on the plate.
- Use an icing piping kit, pipe on chocolate icing on top of each brownie square.
- Place a blueberry on top of each iced brownie, then scatter a few remaining blueberries around the edges of the plate.
- Use some fresh mint as a garnish, place in a few corners of the plate.