Hi lovely MOM’s xx
Just thought I would start a post to compile all those mummy tips we learn with experience….to help the new mums and other mums with our little wisdom’s
Time saving tips
* Meal preparation in bulk once a week or once a fortnight can save you so much time an stress during meal time….especially for those mums with newborns. Homemade freezer meals will become your best friend.
* Write a to do list and grocery list and stick to it. It will save you time and money at the check out. And having a to do list will help you easily sort out your week.
* Pack school and child care bags the day/night before…to limit stress and rushed packing in the morning
* pack lunches the night before to save time
* use your slow cooker. Put dinner on in the morning so you don’t have to worry at night or the night before put over night oats in so by morning their reading and hot to go
* create tv time schedules for the kids to limit wasted time on the couch
* chore charts for kids….they get rewards for work well done, teaching them life skills and less domestic work for you
* by a file organizer or a small file cabinet and put everything away into files…eg..per child, taxes,birth certificates,registration,etc. Makes it alot easier to dodge spending time locating documents and makes tax time easy.
Heaps more tips to come ladies…..
Posted by mediaobsessedmama, 29th June 2013