- 1 square tea bag
- 1 needle
- 1 red thread
- 1 paper tea tag
- Fold tea bag in half with leaves in one half
- Fold in the two corners like the picture above and stitch down with one little loop
- Sew a loop through the middle to add a ruffle (the dip in the top of the heart) This will also become the cord for dunking your tea bag so keep a longer piece rather then cutting off
- cut your tag into a shape you like and add a lovely message
- stitch the tag onto the cord and your done!
If you have lots of time on your hands you can cut up the tea bag into a heart shape and stitch together - tight stitches to save flying tea leaves :) I did it once with silk cloth and camomile flowers - looked amazing!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: