Kids are just taken by rocks for some reason but what to do with them besides pet rocks, well now you can put endless designs on them and also be a kid are heart.
- 1 Stone
- 2 Pink/Red Nail Polish & Green Nail Polish - the cheap kind
- 1 Black Sharpie
- 1 Gold pen *optional if you dont have a sharpie
- Sketch out your Strawberry leaves and Strawberry pips
- Start by painting the body of the Strawberry with your Pink/Red nail polish. Take a little break to let it dry some then come back and paint your leafs green and let stand for a couple more minutes.
- Last step outline the leafs and pips with black sharpie. Now your ready to brighten up a pot plant or a garden bed.
*There are heaps of designs out there - so find some cheap nail polish ready for a weekend or a school holidays.
Perfect school holiday time filler.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: