A way to get straight lines and it is easy
- 1 Main colour Nail Polish
- 1 Contrast Colour Nail Polish
- 1 Silver, Gold, White or Black Nail Polish
- 1 Roll of Sticky Tape
- Multiple Nail Gems
- 1 Thin Paint Brush
- 1 Pair Tweezers
- 1 Good Quality Clear Top Coat
- Paint Nail with Main colour polish and let dry thoroughly. I used a light blue for this step
- Cut pieces of Sticky Tape and when Nail polish is really dry you can place the tape directly onto your nail where you wish to place your line or lines.
- Then pint one side of the nail with darker contrast Let dry thoroughly dry. I used a darker green/blue
- Once Nail is dry and you have removed the tape Using a fine paint brush use either he Silver, Gold, White or Black to the join line. I used Gold. While the Polish for the line is still wet using the tweezers place gem either 1 or more I used 1 Diamante..
- Let dry then add 2 coats of clear top coat Let dry. Now your finished.. Well Done.