This is such a fun activity to do, and of course as always, painting with hands and feet makes it even more special!
- Some Cardboard / Thick Paper
- 2 Googly Eyes - or make your own
- Some Non-toxic Paint
- A Pen / crayon to complete the legs and feelers
- We painted our toes green and then stepped and stepped!
- Once dry, I shadow cut around them.
- The final step is adding eyes and legs and feelers! Feel free to add these however you like. We used goggly eyes and drew on the legs and feelers.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: