A fun, child friendly craft project for Easter. This will help with motor skills, learning about colours, and you can teach the meaning of Easter whilst spending time together.
- 1 Canvas
- 3 Non-toxic child paint colours
- 1 Thin paintbrush for outlining
- 1 Thick paintbrush for filling in body and face areas of bunny
- Paint the body of your bunny, a nice fat round tummy, then paint the head eyes, nose and all features you would like to personalise your special bunny with.
- Have your darling angel put their foot prints where the bunnies feet are, and use their little hand prints for the bunny's ears. I also added one extra hand print at the bottom for fun and made a baby bunny.
I made this together with my daughter Charlotte for her second Easter. It hangs in her room proudly and she points to it a lot and smiles.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: