Perfect for parties
- 200 yards Of tulle
- 1 Scissors
- 1 2-3 metre strip Elastic
- Secure your elastic to the side of a table.
- Measure your tulle to how long you want the strip to be from the table to the ground. The double it over
- Tie your tulle to the elastic by tying a knot at half way in the length of the tulle.
- If you're happy with the length then continue to cut the same length for all of your tulle and tie it along the elastic. 200 yards should make about just over 2 metres of tutu depending on your length. Mine was about 2 metre strips.
- You can leave the knots exposed or hot glue a ribbon over them to decorate.
I couldnt believe how easy this was.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: