Handmade hairbands for little girls made using ribbons, vintage buttons and plain plastic hairband.
This project is perfect for creating return gifts for kids birthday parties, as good alternative to plastic toys and lollies
- Assortments of Ribbons
- Vintage Collection of Buttons
- Plastic Hairband - Plain Broad Width
- Choose matching ribbons and buttons for each hair bands
- Wrap a ribbon around the hairband completely. Glue the ends with Hot glue gun so the ribbon stays tight and firm.
- Adorn suitable buttons as embellishment for each hairband.
- Surprise your little one with simple yet elegant accessory to match her outfit
I made these as return gifts for my little girl's birthday party.