It’s time to get Out & About!
Thanks to our good friends at Experience Caravanning & Camping, Mouths of Mums are excited to bring another great series of giveaways through our social Facebook page. Throughout November, we will be giving away mini prize packs with daily winners drawn weekly.
How to Enter
For your chance to WIN an OUT & ABOUT mini prize pack simply visit and LIKE the Mouths of Mums Facebook page, and comment on Wednesday’s post at 12noon. The posts will be each Wednesday from the 6th November through to the 27th November, 2013. The full details of each prize is detailed on this page. The most creative entries/comments will be chosen and the winners will be tagged in the post sometime after 3pm the following Tuesday. The winner will be required to contact the Mouths of Mums team via Facebook with their contact details.
Every week there will be a different question to answer. The best answer, as selected by Mouths of Mums, will win. Questions include:
- Describe your ultimate Out & About family experience? (Wednesday 6th November)
- Where would you most like to visit in Australia next? (Wednesday 13th November)
- Which friend and their family would you most like to go on an Australian adventure with and why? (Thursday 21st November)
Find the Mouths of Mums Facebook page here
Each mini prize pack is valued at approximately $60 and includes
- 1 x Holiday cook book
- 1 x John Williamson CD of classics
- 1 x Camping/outdoor stamp book ($10 worth of stamps)
Competition Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Out & About mini prize packs (“Game of Skill”) begins on 6/1/2013 at 12:00pm (Sydney) and ends on 30/11/2013 at 11.59pm (Sydney) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Game of Skill, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Mouths of Mums (Sponsor), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Game of Skill.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Australia who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Game of Skill or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Game of Skill will be selected in a game of skill draw from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. There will be one winner selected per week each Tuesday. The winner will be tagged in the post and will be asked to contact Mouths of Mums via Facebook Messaging with their contact details. The winner will notify Mouths of Mums of their phone number, email address and mailing address to send out their prize. The game of skill drawing will be conducted by Mouths of Mums whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Potential winner must accept a prize as directed by Mouths of Mums within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded within five days will forfeit the prize. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. Always ensure you check your Spam/Junk Facebook folder after a competition has finished as Mouths of Mums does not take any responsibility for email notifications to winners should these notifications transfer to the winner’s Spam/Junk folder.
4. Prizes: 30 (#) winner(s) will receive a prize pack (over the 4 weeks) Valued at approximately $60.00 EACH. The details of each prize will be announced each Tuesday and full details are available within.
Only the prize as stated above we be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within Australia no later than 8 weeks. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Entry is through Mouths of Mums Facebook Page.
Enter the Game of Skill during the Promotion Period online by commenting in the post scheduled at 12:00pm. Comments must answer a question, differing each week.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Game of Skill may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Game of Skill or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Game of Skill. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Game of Skill. If, for any reason, the Game of Skill is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Game of Skill, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game of Skill. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Mouths of Mums, Suite 141/117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100. Requests must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook.
10. All comments must be respectful. No rude or negative comments permitted. All comments must comply with the Facebook Page Rules as well as the Mouths of Mums Page Rules, accessible herehttps://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php and https://www.facebook.com/MouthsOfMums
Further details on Terms and Conditions can be found here
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.