We have all been there… the sleepless nights, the worry if we are doing the right thing, the dreaded bedtime hour – how do we get our children to sleep through the night without controlled crying?
The Safe Sleep Space Philosophy
- To improve the experience of sleep & settling for babies and children with sleep problems.
- To empower parents with skills and knowledge to best suit their individual family, without the use of Controlled Crying, modified controlled comforting or any timed, non-response method.
- To ensure all information is based on accurate and curent information surrounging baby sleep and baby sleeping problems.
- To respect and value every family member as an individual.
The Safe Sleep Space Approach
- To provide support and education to enhance the awareness of baby needs; physical and emotional to reach healthy baby sleep habits.
- To assist parents to better attune to their babies through knowledge and understanding and to foster instinctual behaviours that will help baby sleep.