- Serves 8
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Yummy dessert – especially if you’re chocolate lover.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1/2 can Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 packet Agar Agar powder
- 60 gr Nestle Dark Chocolate Melts
- 25 gr Cocoa powder
- 1 Egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 800 ml Water
- A pinch of salt
- Mix cocoa powder with 5 tbsp of water (taken from the required amount of water) - mix well. Set aside.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, cook the remaining water, condensed milk, agar agar powder, dark choc, cocoa mixture and salt - stir continuously.
- Add in egg mixture into the remaining of pudding mixture. Bring to boil, pour into mould - let cool and set in the fridge
Recipe Agar Agar Chocolate Pudding
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.