- Makes 30
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Perfect Christmas gift, or treat. Easy to make. Dare you to stop at one!
Ingredients (makes 30 )
- 5 bars Cherry Ripe bars (regular size 52g)
- 1 packet Nice (or plain sweet) biscuits
- 2 tbs Cocoa
- I can Condensed milk
- 1 cup Desiccated or shredded coconut
- Put biscuits, cherry ripe bars and cocoa in to a food processor and blend.
- Add can of condensed milk and blend.
- Roll mix in to small balls (use a teaspoon).
- Roll in coconut.
You can also try peppermint crisp bars, boost bars, or violet crumbles, instead of cherry ripes.