- Serves 15
- Makes 30
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Looking for an authentic Subway Cookie Recipe? Well look no further!
MoM Member Mariam is obviously a Subway Cookie fan because she has come up with a Subway Cookie Recipe that is so much like the real Subway Cookie, we couldn’t tell the difference.
This Subway Cookie Recipe is the bomb!
Filled with Chocolate Chips and everything else an awesome Subway Cookie Recipe needs, these cookies are guaranteed to be instant crowd pleasers. So our advice is to double batch (actually make that triple batch) then hide one batch somewhere that only you know about. Who agrees there’s nothing worse than dreaming about a hot cuppa with a Subway Cookie then discovering the Raiders of the Cookie Jar have been at it again.
Please enjoy this MoM Member Subway Cookie Recipe. We’ve tried it, tested it, fell in love with it and tested it over again. We’re giving this Subway Cookie Recipe the total thumbs up!
If you’re wondering about the nutritional facts for this Subway Cookie Recipe, here’s the inside info on the actual Choc Chip Subway Cookie. This should give you a pretty good idea of just how good/naughty they actually are!
Once you’ve tried this Subway Cookie Recipe, tell us how it went and what you thought in the comments.
Note from Mariam … “A great recipe for the adults (and kids of course). Guaranteed to be gone instantly.”
Ingredients (serves 15 | makes 30 cookies)
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 170g melted butter
- 185g brown sugar
- 110g white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups dark Nestlé Choc Bits
- Preheat oven to 165&deg;C . Line trays with baking paper
- Sift flour and set aside
- In a bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk Until light and creamy.
- mix in thwthe sifted ingredients until just blended
- Stir in the Choc Bits by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop big round tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie trays (leave room for spreading)
- Bake for 15-17 minutes in the preheated oven or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before trandfering to wire racks to cool completely.
- I like to make a batch, roll it into a log and place in the freezer and quick and easy go to cookie dough. - You can also leave over a few tablespoons of the Choc Bits to place ontop of your cookies while they are cooling down. This is great for presentation.